CAB Financial capability forum- Thames Valley
The forums are led by bureaux or other community partners and meet at least three times each year.
Forums provide a way for bureaux and other local partners to:
• meet and share experiences and resources such as lessons learned about effective delivery models and training materials
• offer and receive mutual support - important for practitioners working in an emerging discipline
• form new partnerships - including delivery partnerships that can make collaborative funding bids
• make effective links to developing areas of policy and associated delivery in their regions – eg relating to local authority Community Strategies
• support and encourage bureaux and other agencies to engage with this area of work and initiate/extend programmes
• access information on training materials and other resources generated centrally through Citizens Advice.
For more details get in touch with the regional forum lead: